Enterococcus Faecalis EF-2001
The world’s highest concentrated probiotics 7.5 trillion / gram
The EF-2001 of Enterococcus faecalis is 100% pure probiotics without any additives.
Thanks to its effective heat treated technology, we can safely preserve its immune substances.
The heat killed EF-2001 of Enterococcus faecalis is a stabilized strain that preserves the immune substances.
Our high concentrated culture technology was the first in the food industry to be approved as a core advanced technology by the Korean
Ministry of Strategy and Finance. We have culturing technology of over 10 trillion probiotics for EF-2001.
And, EF-2001 is a 100% pure strain as pharmabiotics that has high immune activity without filtering procedure or additives.
Heat-killed probiotics EF-2001
- Heat-killed probiotics keeps its active ingredient and at the same time,
safer because it is heat pasteurized
- Not affected by heat/pH, It is possible to consume the active ingredient.
Validation period is long in room temperature with out worries of decaying.
- Heat-killed probiotics is absorbed to intestine through M-cell for direct effectiveness.
Heat-killed probiotics enterococcus faecalis EF-2001, the world's highest concentration of 7.5 Trillion per gram contains
approximately 750 times more compared to other yogurt products(10 billion). It has low affect level of limitations due to
external influence enablinig it to keep safetiness / stability and various applications.
Why it has to be EF-2001
- 1. The only specialized lab and manufacturing factory of heat treated probioticsin Korea Concentrated research and exclusive manufacturing of heat treated probiotics
- 2. Berm International with top-of-the-line technology was the first companyin the food industry to be approved as
a core advanced technologyby the Korean Ministry of Strategy and Finance.
- · The world’s highest culturing technology (7.5 trillion / gram)
- · Introducing EF-2001 seed strain
- 3. Outstanding efficacy activation and quality control
- · Efficacy activation test on each manufacturing lot (Pharmaceutical level quality control)
- · 100% pure strain with no additives
- 4. Probiotics harvested from infant's intestines
- · Useful probiotics for human body fixed in human intestines
- 5. History & progress of killed probiotics research
- · 30 years of research on killed probiotics & 20 years of sales history
- 6. Attained patent for BRM (Biological response modifier; active immunity) in 2001